FW: Check Out New Properties!!!

  • David Messing
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 28, 2012

      Hello Friend,

      Check out this latest and affordable properties.
      Thought you might be interested.

      Click here to view the properties
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 28, 2012

        Well I am looking for a QTH ‘high on a hill with a lonely goatherd’ but for now I’ve put you on moderated status.

        Shout when you fix your account J

        Simon Brown, HB9DRV

        http://sdr-radio.com http://dit-dit-dit.com

        You are standing at the end of a road before a small brick building. Around you is a forest.

        A small stream flows out of the building and down a gully. You are not wearing any clothes.

        From: sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com [mailto:sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of David Messing

        Check out this latest and affordable properties.
        Thought you might be interested.

      • David
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 31, 2012
          I didn't post this. This was a result when my gmail was hi-jacked. Thank God the link listed was strpped by gmail. This is a nasty one which looks like a listing from Colwell Bank, but actually contained an address from France. If you ever get this one don't fall for the sign in with you email username and password.

          73

          Dave

            From: sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com [mailto:sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of David