Here's One I Made Earlier

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 30, 2012

      Here’s a video of the v2 console staggering along on 40m. 3 VFOs running, < 3% CPU, massive 2560 x 1600 monitor. I’m still getting to grips with the Vimeo system.

      https://vimeo.com/46632271

      or maybe you would like this instead?

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLtU7aOnp2U

      Simon Brown, HB9DRV

      http://sdr-radio.com http://dit-dit-dit.com

      Not sent from an iPhone: I don't have one and I couldn’t use one anyway.

    • Paul
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 30, 2012
        Awww you've disabled Vimeo comments. I was going to say how nice it looks :-)

        Hope the i5-2400/Win 7 64 bit/8GB RAM here will be up to it? Can always stick some more memory in but would prefer not to lay out for a i7 unless really needed for the moment :-)

        Paul G4DCV

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 30, 2012

          Paul,

          It’s using 2% - 3% on my 2.8 GHz i7, runs fine on a 2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo.

          Simon Brown, HB9DRV

          http://sdr-radio.com http://dit-dit-dit.com

          You are standing at the end of a road before a small brick building. Around you is a forest.

          A small stream flows out of the building and down a gully. The sunspot count is 285.

        • pd0psb@hotmail.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 30, 2012
            Nobody can beat Abba.
            They were genius.

            Will the streaming bandwidth of V2 be tripled using 3VFO's over UDP?

            73
            Paul
            PD0PSB

            --- In sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com, "Simon HB9DRV" <simon@...> wrote:

            > Here's a video of the v2 console staggering along on 40m. 3 VFOs running, <
            > 3% CPU, massive 2560 x 1600 monitor. I'm still getting to grips with the
            > Vimeo system.
            >

            > https://vimeo.com/46632271
            >

            > or maybe you would like this instead?
            >

            > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLtU7aOnp2U
            >

            > Simon Brown, HB9DRV
            >
            > http://sdr-radio.com http://dit-dit-dit.com
            >

            > Not sent from an iPhone: I don't have one and I couldn't use one anyway.

          • singleshare
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 1, 2012
              v2 of the console looks nice.

              But for me being tossed into a wood chipper would be about as much fun as attending an abba concert.