Frequency readout along bottom of main window.

  • Martin
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 5, 2012
      I use SDR Console with a K3 and have noticed that the frequency readout along the bottom of the main window does not update properly. Is anyone else noticing this problem ?

      - Martin
    • bpb_1
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 5, 2012
        Yes, this is a long-time problem that has been pointed out on a number of occasions. I oftentimes toggle the Tune button as a way of goosing the frequency readout.

        Bruce W8XN

        --- In sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com, "Martin" <longwave77586@...> wrote:

        > I use SDR Console with a K3 and have noticed that the frequency readout along the bottom of the main window does not update properly. Is anyone else noticing this problem ?
        >
        > - Martin

      • Martin
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 5, 2012
          Thanks Bruce. Wish there were a way to not show this bit of misinformation or
          have this fixed. Even a slow update of every 1 or 2 seconds would be fine.

          Simon, HB9DRV, is there anything that can be done here ?

          - Martin

          --- In sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com, "bpb_1" <bpb_1@...> wrote:

          > Yes, this is a long-time problem that has been pointed out on a number of occasions. I oftentimes toggle the Tune button as a way of goosing the frequency readout.
          >
          > Bruce W8XN
          >
          > --- In sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com, "Martin" <longwave77586@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I use SDR Console with a K3 and have noticed that the frequency readout along the bottom of the main window does not update properly. Is anyone else noticing this problem ?
          > >
          > > - Martin

        • jerome schatten
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 5, 2012
            Ongoing problem for about a year across a number of different radios (not only the K3).
            Jerome - VA7VV

            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 6, 2012
                  I use an SDR-IQ/IC-7000 in combination and everything seems to track right along. I am using the External radio feature and everything stays together with CAT and VSP. What am I missing???

              Watching from the woods of Maine as the World turns.

              All the Best...Cal W1HHO.
            • Martin
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 8, 2012
                When using the I.F. output from radio, which I think most folks prefer, the frequency displayed at bottom of window does not stay synced to the VFO data.

                - Martin

                --- In sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com, "Calder Latham" <calder_b@...> wrote:

                > I use an SDR-IQ/IC-7000 in combination and everything seems to track right along. I am using the External radio feature and everything stays together with CAT and VSP. What am I missing???
                >
                > Watching from the woods of Maine as the World turns.
                >
                > All the Best...Cal W1HHO.

              • Tom Rohrs
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 8, 2012

                  I have the same problem with my TS850 when using SDR-Radio with the IF out.  It worked fine a long time ago and then it stopped working.  It has been reported many times and Simon has promised to fix it when he has time.  For me it makes SDR-Radio basically unusable in combination with my transceivers. Fortunately, in the interim, SpectraVue works flawlessly in this regard.

                  Tom

                  K5TTL