hey

  • john clark
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2012
      wow this is amazing you should look into it http://www.danews.net/biz/?employment=0465404
    • nay
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 12, 2012
      • Dennis Smith
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 12, 2012
          Great spam. Even better with chilli sauce!

          Dennis Smith
          M1DLG

          On 12 July 2012 20:16, nay <nay25us@...> wrote:

          > wow this is awesome http://www.newatunow.et/jobs/?money=90457

        • Tore Sandström
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 13, 2012
            The article said that she lives in Färjestaden!
            I live there too!
             It is a small place on Öland Island (IOTA EU-037) at south east side of Sweden in the Baltic sea.
            I have never heard of her ...not even the media here!
            The letter ä in Färjestaden is typical Nordic/Scandinavian.

            Tore SM7CBS