Re: [sdr-radio-com] Stable Version

  • Fulvio
    Message 1 of 20 , May 2, 2012

      you probably meant, DIT not DAH ;-)

      Fulvio HB9DHG

      On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 12:50 PM, Stu Capon <stu@...> wrote:

      Typo in the URL .-. where it should be -

      Stu

      On 02/05/2012 10:44, Simon HB9DRV wrote:

      … a clue will be a new website (in a few weeks).

      Simon Brown, HB9DRV
      http://dir-dit-dit.com

      You are standing at the end of a road before a small brick building. Around you is a forest.

      A small stream flows out of the building and down a gully.

      Trust me – you will know!!!

    • Fulvio
      Message 2 of 20 , May 2, 2012
        Of course, joking a part dr Stu
        looking forward for good news from Simon ;-)
        Vy 73 de HB9DHG Fulvio

        On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 12:50 PM, Stu Capon <stu@...> wrote:

        Typo in the URL .-. where it should be -

        Stu

        On 02/05/2012 10:44, Simon HB9DRV wrote:

        … a clue will be a new website (in a few weeks).

        Simon Brown, HB9DRV
        http://dir-dit-dit.com

        You are standing at the end of a road before a small brick building. Around you is a forest.

        A small stream flows out of the building and down a gully.

        Trust me – you will know!!!

      • honde kop
        Message 3 of 20 , May 2, 2012
          Can't help you with that. Version 1.4 did run without problems but the 1.5 with nice FM squelch was inviting me to install the 1.5 version.

          On my Nettop the max. CPU load has been about 17 %.

          Regards,
          Ben

          --- In sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com, jose maria trueba <josemariatrueba@...> wrote:

          > Thank you, Ben.
          > But I still don't know which versions require high spec hardware and which
          > versions are usable on a simple Netbook.
          >
          > I am confused, since Simon said that newer versions require a big PC with a
          > lot of processor and so on.
          > 2012/5/2 Eigenwys <eigenwys@...>
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > I have latest 1.5 running on an MSI Netbook, with dual core 1.6 GHz Atom
          > > and 2 GB ram, on board video and all works great.
          > >

          > > 73'
          > >

          > > Ben – PE2BZ
          > > __._,_.__

        • honde kop