Re: [sdr-radio-com] Stable Version

  • Stu Capon
    Message 1 of 20 , May 2, 2012
      Typo in the URL .-. where it should be -

      Stu

      On 02/05/2012 10:44, Simon HB9DRV wrote:

      … a clue will be a new website (in a few weeks).

      Simon Brown, HB9DRV
      http://dir-dit-dit.com

      You are standing at the end of a road before a small brick building. Around you is a forest.

      A small stream flows out of the building and down a gully.

      Trust me – you will know!!!

    • Fulvio

        Message 3 of 20 , May 2, 2012
          Of course, joking a part dr Stu
          looking forward for good news from Simon ;-)
          Vy 73 de HB9DHG Fulvio

          On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 12:50 PM, Stu Capon <stu@...> wrote:

          Typo in the URL .-. where it should be -

          Stu

          On 02/05/2012 10:44, Simon HB9DRV wrote:

          … a clue will be a new website (in a few weeks).

          Simon Brown, HB9DRV
          http://dir-dit-dit.com

          You are standing at the end of a road before a small brick building. Around you is a forest.

          A small stream flows out of the building and down a gully.

          Trust me – you will know!!!

        • honde kop
          Message 4 of 20 , May 2, 2012
            Can't help you with that. Version 1.4 did run without problems but the 1.5 with nice FM squelch was inviting me to install the 1.5 version.

            On my Nettop the max. CPU load has been about 17 %.

            Regards,
            Ben

            --- In sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com, jose maria trueba <josemariatrueba@...> wrote:

            > Thank you, Ben.
            > But I still don't know which versions require high spec hardware and which
            > versions are usable on a simple Netbook.
            >
            > I am confused, since Simon said that newer versions require a big PC with a
            > lot of processor and so on.
            > 2012/5/2 Eigenwys <eigenwys@...>
            >
            > > **
            > >

            > > I have latest 1.5 running on an MSI Netbook, with dual core 1.6 GHz Atom
            > > and 2 GB ram, on board video and all works great.
            > >

            > > 73'
            > >

            > > Ben – PE2BZ
            > > __._,_.__

          • honde kop