9124Re: [sdr-radio-com]

  • jose maria trueba
    Feb 3, 2012
      Looks reasonable that the owner of the radio can have their radio/s available, with their conditions and restrictions if they wish. Freedom is nice idea, but I guess that we should accept some conditions even if we don't like them, specially when we get something for free.

      2012/2/3 Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

      I have four radios online at time, I’ve seen three in use by Italians all listening to the same pirate net on ~ 6.580MHz.

      Now I don’t mind too much, but have been asked to add frequency restrictions.