      Not sent from an iPhone: I prefer cappuccino to Cupertino.

      From: sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com [mailto:sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of (KP4TR)Ramon Gonzalez

      Anyone remember the packet BBS and the sysops holding and deleting messages they didn't like? In the same spirit, please don't try to tell me what I can and cannot listen to. The rest, I applaud you for letting me listen whatever I want, even noise. And someday I'll open up my SDR receiver as well.

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic