5768Re: [sdr-radio-com] FT-2000, IF-2000, SDR-14 and SDR-Radio

  • RFSPACE
    Jul 7, 2011
      Simon,

      It is the same as the FT-950 that you have with the IF-2000 installed. I assume Henk is talking about SDR-Radio. Simon, there is another bug for you :)

      Pieter

      On 7/7/2011 3:58 AM, Simon HB9DRV wrote:

      Try reversing the USB / LSB offsets.

      Must get Pieter to test this, he has a FT-2000, sadly he has little time due to the new, exiting, better-than-anything products he’s developing J

      Simon Brown, HB9DRV
      http://sdr-radio.com