5763FT-2000, IF-2000, SDR-14 and SDR-Radio

  • Henk [pd5dp]
    Jul 6, 2011

      Hello,

      I am using the IF-2000 with the SDR-14 and my FT-2000 and I have some problems. The most important one is that it seems that the SSB signals are reversed. I do not mean that the signals sounds reversed, but graphical and also regarding the frequency it seems the are on each othersplace.

      Some explanation:

      If I click on the waterfall on a signal it seems it is not on target. So I turn the wheel of the radio to go to the right frequency. If this is completed I see that the right edge of the signal on the waterfall just touches the leftside of the passband of SDR-radio.

      If I change the radio from USB to LSB I see on the waterfall that the passband matches the edges of the signal without tuning at all.

      I wonder if there are some more people with this kind or simular configuration. Two things can be the case: user error or program bug... haha

      Anyone? I tried everything... I think... I even bothered Simon...

      73 de Henk [pd5dp]

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic