      From: sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com [mailto:sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Doug Parker
      Sent: 06 July 2011 13:21
      To: sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [sdr-radio-com] Data offest

      Hi,

      In data mode a click to place the carrier 1.2Khz (or a user definable offset) in the passband (from zero beat) would be great.

      I can then use the SDR-IQ in panadapter mode and control my transceiver which would then be on the correct frequency to transmit the 1.2Khz from WSJT

      That's how it works with my SDR1000.  Just point, click on a data signal, and decode.

      Due to suck out from a badly matched mixer and filter in the transceiver, the SDR-IQ is not working on the IF out, but the auxillary RX output

      thanks

      Doug