      From: sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com [mailto:sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Mark Ku7z
      Sent: 02 May 2011 19:21
      To: sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [sdr-radio-com] v1.3 build 640 (Beta) [1 Attachment]

      [Attachment(s) from Mark Ku7z included below]

      Simon, running version 642, Windows XP SP3, using the DJ console, I get
      the attached error message when setting the maximum value to anything
      other than 0 (zero) for the "Volume" selection under "AF Output".
      Everything else appears to be working great. I might have some
      thoughts/suggestions after I have played with it a bit more.

      Thanks, Mark, Ku7z

      On 5/1/2011 4:08 AM, Simon HB9DRV wrote:

      > BTW,
      >
      > This kit supports MIDI devices such as the Hercules which we were
      > talking about some weeks ago. In Program Options just look for MIDI
      > Devices. I see that I must finish the help text.
      >
      > Simon HB9DRV, http://sdr-radio.com
      >
      > /My other radio is the RFspace NetSDR/

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic