23308Ham License and DEFCON 22

  • kovelan
    Aug 19, 2014

      Saw a youtube video on DEFCON 22 (latest) and someone said that

      they had the largest group _ever_ test for their ham license.  Wish

      I'd kept the link... (may have been a Hak5 video about DEFCON).

      My belief is they are finding out about SDR and it's catching on.  This

      is a group that lives on the bleeding edge of technology.  Having folks

      like that as hams makes me think we'll see some really interesting things

      come our way.  Personally I'm glad to have 'em aboard.

      --eddie (now AF5SA)

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic