23303Re: [sdr-radio-com] Re: HackRF question on clocks/terminations

  • kd5wdq .
    Aug 18, 2014
      Thanks Joe/Simon,  that about answers it.

      OXCO are cheap off ebay - see two types sine and square wave,
      which is needed for the HackRF? (for portable operations)

      Thinking about Rb off ebay might be the best bang for the buck.
      (for home lab use.) (as I'm planning to get into SDR in a big way)

      --eddie (AF5SA)

      On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 4:03 PM, 'Simon Brown' simon@... [sdr-radio-com] <sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Better? A GPSDO / rubidium should be perfect.

      Simon Brown G4ELI
      http://v2.sdr-radio.com