      From: sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com [mailto:sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: 18 August 2014 19:54
      To: sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [sdr-radio-com] Re: HackRF question on clocks/terminations

      I understand how it's used, guess was not clear on my question.

      How MUCH better is an external 10mhz clock over the internal clock?

      (say using a GPSDO or rubidium osc.)

      Or is it just for alignment and not constant use?

      --eddie (now AF5SA)

      On Sat, Aug 16, 2014 at 11:17 PM, yahoo@... [sdr-radio-com] <sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Its to lock the clock between two HackRF's or to align with an external 10mhz ref.   I have a GPSDO in my Flex 6700 that I can feed into my HackRF for alignment.

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic