22803AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: [sdr-radio-com] sound card question

  • siegfried jackstien
    Jul 6, 2014
      So you wrote that fcdpp work now on both systems??

      So then 3 of 4 setups are solved ... right?!?

      Ok then only nonworking setup is rtl on the desktop pc with win7 x64 ...
      right?!?

      Dg9bfc

      Sigi

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic