22798Re: AW: AW: AW: [sdr-radio-com] sound card question

  • Peter Tonnesen
    Jul 6, 2014
      I tried both sets of drivers. The x32 drivers on my laptop. everything works there
      the x64 drivers on my desktop still no sound for either dongle

      ideas?

      On Sunday, July 6, 2014 12:22 PM, "'siegfried jackstien' siegfried.jackstien@... [sdr-radio-com]" <sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Did you try the x64 or the x32 drivers???

      Dg9bfc

      Sigi

      > -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic