22796Re: AW: AW: [sdr-radio-com] sound card question

  • Peter Tonnesen
    Jul 6, 2014
      thanks for the driver help. Now my laptop works fine with both dongles win 7 x32. After loading the same software and drivers in my desktop x64 win 7 still problems.

      For my desktop I have the connections plugged into a usb hub while the laptop is using direct connections. What kind of usb connection should I plug into? ie directly into the computer? usb2 or usb 3?

      On Sunday, July 6, 2014 6:37 AM, "Peter Tonnesen tonnesen@... [sdr-radio-com]" <sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      thanks just what I was looking for

      On Sunday, July 6, 2014 2:12 AM, "m3ghe.qrp@... [sdr-radio-com]" <sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Go and read this guide of mine http://m3ghe.blogspot.co.uk/p/adding-support-for-rtl-sdr-usb-dongles.htmlFollow it to the letter it will save you wasting any more time.