22788Trouble Getting Started

  • jonathancdahm
    Jul 5, 2014

      I bought a FiFi SDR.  I tried installing v2.2 of SDR Console but it will not start up.  I get the error message "the application was unable to start correctly (0xc00007b)".  I tried V2.1 with the same result.  I tried two machines.  One is Win-7 Home Premium with Norton AV and an Intel i7 processor.  The other machine is Win-7 Professional with Microsoft's AV and an Atom processor.  Neither machine can seem to run this SDR software.  I re-installed .net and C+++ from Microsoft Visual Studio.  I also did a system scan (SFC) but found no errors.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

      Jon

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic