      From: sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com [mailto:sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of tharlam@...
      Sent: 01 March 2014 23:04
      To: sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [sdr-radio-com] Newbie needing help

      Hello all. I just got the SDR-Radio console running and have a couple questions.
      First, how do I get license? The screen says to go to sdr-radio.com, but I did not find anything there.
      Second, as my sound card device apparently has nice 20 kHz filters for its intended audio music purpose the available RF bandwidth is only +- 20 kHz of the LO freq. So the current BW display on the waterfall, +- 50 kHz, is just wasting space and resolution. Is there a way to zoom this in?
      Third, while I can change the sample rate, is there a way to change the bit depth (i.e. to select 16 vs 24 bit)?
      Fourth, is there is user manual?
      Thanks much!
      Rod, VE7VV

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic