19944RE: RE: [sdr-radio-com] RE: Creative Zx Soundcards

  • josephrot
    Jan 15, 2014
      Simon... I remember that an associate had to contact Creative here in the U.S., at their California Milpitas offices about 30-40 days ago. Almost impossible to reach Creative, but he mentioned that one of a list of reasons was to "get ASIO on Win 7 and maybe 8" working with the high-end Zx unit.

      I know not that outcome, but would it be of aid if I contacted our traveling gent and asked him the if, how and why ?

      Joe Rotello / Knoxville, TN / USA
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic