18169RE: AGC is off but isn't?

  • mux_folder2001
    Nov 4, 2013

      You have answered my question when you say that you do no additional AGC processing. I am using a VAC. Perhaps that is doing something.  I "assumed" that the VAC was OK since I did not see the issue with HDSDR. Perhaps there was another reason I wasn't seeing it.

      As for using HDSDR instead, I would rather not do that...

      Thanks,

      Tony

      ---In sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com, <simon@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      As always, how about screenshots of these programs? It really is frustrating to keep asking but I am very busy and a picture really does paint a thousand words.

      When AGC is off then I can’t think of anything affecting the audio output, you haven’t said how you’re feeding data into the second program – VAC, Stereo Mixer etc.

      If HDSDR works OK then of course you could use HDSDR J .