17607RE: [sdr-radio-com] Please help with remote connection

    Oct 17, 2013

      What error do you get?

      From: sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com [mailto:sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Dimitri RA3CO
      Sent: 17 October 2013 13:35
      To: sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [sdr-radio-com] Please help with remote connection

      Hello,

      I am new to the group so please forgive me if this was discussed before.

      I am having difficulty connecting to a remote Afedri SDR. I upgraded SDR console to the latest version on both local and remote computers, the windows firewall is reported to allow traffic through the port 7999 yet I can't connect to the remote server.

      I checked the firewall settings on the router as well and the ports seem to be open.

      I am lost as to what to try and how to resolve this. Anyone willing to help please?

      Sent from my iPad

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic