17100RE: Re: Sound distorted in FM Broadcast

  • josephrot
    Sep 11, 2013

      Juan...

      The distortion might not be FM signal "ghost" or reflections as is sometimes heard with both strong or weaker FM broadcasts ?

      Joe

      --- In sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com, <sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Re: Sound distorted in FM Broadcast > 1a. Re: Sound distorted in FM Broadcast
      >     Posted by: "Simon Brown" simon@... simonbrown42
      >     Date: Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:56 am ((PDT))
      > Juan,
      >
      > That is a not a broadcast FM signal you are looking at. A) it's outside the
      > band, B) bandwidth is way too small - try Narrow FM or Wide FM.

      Hi Simon

      The frequency is within the FM band, the bandwidth is 192KHz and the distortion is present both WFM and FM Broadcast

      I hope the screenshot comes correctly

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic