      Da: sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com [mailto:sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com] Per conto di ic8pof
      Inviato: giovedì 11 luglio 2013 0.14
      A: sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com
      Oggetto: [sdr-radio-com] Re: Beta 1, build 1441 RDS decoding

      HI All, I am just courious about the WILL of so many SWLs to have RDS
      decoder on FM band. My old Blaupunkt radio (25 years) is still in use and has a super RDS decoder&info viewer.
      What has more the "next-gen radio" vs. pure FM-RDS radio than listening to good music ?
      Hopefully all HAM SSB signals should have RDS system so one could recognize at once
      who is transmitting .... ehehehehe
      and not filling the AIR with uselesssss QRZ QRZ qrz qrz.......

      73rdsss
      Phil@ic8pof