16021RE: [sdr-radio-com] Beta 1, build 1441 RDS decoding

  • Jim Smith G0OFE
    Jul 11, 2013

      Barry,

      What I meant was.. if you hear hams, you will usually hear a callsign at some point.

      It’s much harder with FM stations esp if in a foreign language.

      I was referring purely to identifying a station, guess I got the wrong end of the stick. Just ignore me!

      Jim.