16020Re: FW: 30% to 68% Off: Qosmio Gaming Laptop, Zero-Gravity Lounger, Samsung SmartTV, XPS 10 Tablet, more

  • pmr1wrt
    Jul 11, 2013
      [off-topic]
      About Swiss prices,

      In the summer of 1982 i bought an Toshiba KT-S1 walkman in Genéva for about 130-140 SF (1 SF cost me about 1.37 dutch guilders, maybe more) in dutch Fl. 178-192. The same walkman were for sale here Fl. 450-550 (Groningen). I know that, because a friend had the same model.
      It was for me a good deal and very cheap.

      Rene

      [on-topic]
      --- In sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com, "Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV" <simon@...> wrote:

      > Now you’re making me hungry. Food is very good here, but I ate excellent pasties in Cornwall earlier in the year.
      >

      > Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV
      >
      > http://v2.sdr-radio.com/
      >

      > From: sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com [mailto:sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Paul Fuller
      >

      > At Swiss prices I bet everything looks cheaper else where! Last time I was there a £30 takeaway cost me 100 SF! ;)

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic