14932Re: version 1.5 crashing when tx mute is selected and I hit the cw key to transmit.

  • kh2br
    May 1, 2013
      That did not last long, the problem is back again. This time I saw a error message and it says..
      " windows mfc application is not working "
      the computer is windows 7

      Robert KH2BR

      --- In sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com, "kh2br" <rholsti@...> wrote:

      > I FIXED IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      > :) :) :) :)
      >
      > --- In sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com, "kh2br" <rholsti@> wrote:
      > >
      > > My joy has run out. I dont know what I did to mess my sdr software up but tried to solve my problem and ran out of ideas.
      > > The main rig is a FT-950 and sdr radio is a fifi sdr.
      > > main rig is connected to com-1
      > > external Radio frequency control works fine.
      > > when tx mute is not selected and I transmit, all is fine.
      > > when TX Mute "IS" selected and I transmit, I get a crash.
      > > Restored computer to a earlier date.. no fix.
      > > removed, and replaced sdr-radio program, no fix.
      > > com port, radio and sdr-radio program settings match.
      > > Put radio on a dummy load, same problem.
      > > removed other stuff connected to the computer, still no fix.
      > > When it crashes, I get a please wait box.
      > > I turned the power down to 5 watts, that did not fix it so rf is not getting in.
      > > Are there any hidden files that I need to remove?
      > > Any and all help apprecieated.
      > >
      > > Robert KH2BR

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic