14267Re: [sdr-radio-com] VFO A AND VFO B

  • Antonio
    Mar 1, 2013
      and what other programs to use other rtl?

      Inviato da iPhone

      Il giorno 01/mar/2013, alle ore 11:40, oma wollie <omawollie@...> ha scritto:

      I understand,

      Other program iam able to run 2 .... 4 RTL same time.
      PC getting little hot but that's something else ;)

      To be honiest,
      i dont understand the function of using more VFO's
      if they all need to be in same frequency range.

      My idea for 2 - 4 VFO is to monitor different frequency ranges.

      But my idea is only my ideas ;)
      Mean no harm to all your effort.

      Yes Oma,  I have to dig into the LIBUSB-xxx libraries so that I get the USB location info as part of the dongle discovery.  I’m going to be away soon, this will not happen quickly, it just *may* happen.  Simon G4ELI/HB9DRVhttp://v2.sdr-radio.com/  From: sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com [mailto:sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of oma wollie
      Sent: 01 March 2013 11:11
      To: sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [sdr-radio-com] VFO A AND VFO B    I mention this earlyer.
      Seem something to do with "out of freq range".

      VFO B must be in seem freq range as the VFO A
      Example
      VFO A = 100 MHz
      VFO B must be also in 100MHz
      Set to 200Mhz VFO B = not working
      Why ?
      I dont know.

      Solution
      Run 2x SDRradio programs
      For me whas not possible due the SDRradio 2 not find the RTL ;)
      In this stage i give it up.

      Hello everyone, I have 2 rtl2832u , I can use them both together ,1 in the VFOA and 2 in the VFOB with sdr-radio v2?

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic