11949Re: [sdr-radio-com] Re: Struggling with SDR-Consol - Again

  • Stu C
    Dec 1, 2012
      If you are going to quote me don't associate it with another subject.

      Whether you do or don't get on with SDR-Radio is irrelevant if what I
      was talking about was failed windows updates.

      Fix your windows install, once that's up to date and patched start a new
      thread to share your valuable suggestions for improvements to a previous
      program version that is current being developed at V2.

      Full mirror image is normally caused by single channel audio in
      recording settings (often a connector incorrectly mated)

      It's up to you what you want to do with this SDR stuff Cheemag but if
      someone offers you assistance and you can't be arsed to follow it, don't
      then infer they are agreeing with your negative protestations on a
      program feely given to and joyed by very many.

      Stu