11948Re: [sdr-radio-com] Re: Struggling with SDR-Consol - Again

  • Jim
    Dec 1, 2012
      At 21:34 30/11/2012, Stu wrote:

      >Giving up in disgust is my sort of feeling but not the answer ...

      I'm afraid I'm going to have to pass on SDR-Radio. I cannot make head or
      tail of the tuning arrangements, the spectrum display and the span
      system - it's an undocumented nightmarish arrangement.

      Going back to it today I get the mirror image across the centre of the screen
      which I didn't have yesterday (I have reversed I and Q). Restoring yesterday's
      settings from a backup directory didn't help either.

      I'm going to have to leave SDR-Radio as being too complicated and OTT for a
      novice SDR user.

      Thanks to all who responded.

      73, Cheemag.
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic