10886RE: [sdr-radio-com] Re: 1009 Beta "invalid"??

    Jul 2, 2012

      OK,

      Sounds excellent.

      Simon Brown, HB9DRV
      http://dit-dit-dit.com

      You are standing at the end of a road before a small brick building. Around you is a forest.

      A small stream flows out of the building and down a gully. The sunspot count is 285.