      Von: sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com [mailto:sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com] Im Auftrag von Simon HB9DRV
      Gesendet: Sunday, July 01, 2012 8:38 AM
      An: sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com
      Betreff: RE: [sdr-radio-com] 1009 Beta "invalid"??

      Sorry about this, it’s July already ???

      I’ve updated the website with links etc. Now on with version 2.0 which is a total redesign…

      Simon Brown, HB9DRV
      http://dit-dit-dit.com

      You are standing at the end of a road before a small brick building. Around you is a forest.

      A small stream flows out of the building and down a gully. The sunspot count is 285.