RE: [sdmmigas] Kades kita kl sdh uzur

  • Rini Utami Ichram
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2009
      Kades Cinere emang gak pernah kering crita miring... mrinding, cing....!!

      Slamat hari Minggu
      RUI

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2009

        Couple in Bed

        One night, as a couple lay down for bed, the husband gently taps his wife on the shoulder and starts rubbing her arm. The wife turns over and says, "I'm sorry honey, I've got a gynecologist appointment tomorrow and I want to stay fresh."

        The Husband, rejected, turns over and tries to sleep. A few minutes later, he rolls back over and taps his wife again. This time he whispers in her ear, "Do you have a dentist appointment tomorrow too?"

        --Kacian .......Happy Sunday.....MW.

        Kades Cinere emang gak pernah kering crita miring... mrinding, cing....!!

        Slamat hari Minggu
        RUI

        Ah Pek and Ah Ma were lying in bed one night. The husband was falling asleep
        but the wife felt romantic and wanted to talk.
        She said, "You used to hold my hand when we were courting."
        Wearily, he reached across, held her hand for a second and tried to get back
        to sleep. A few moments later she said, "Then, you used to kiss me."
        Mildly irritated, he reached across, gave her a peck on the cheek and
        settled down to sleep. Thirty seconds later she said,
        "Then, you used to bite my neck." Angrily, he threw back the bed covers, got
        out of bed and walk away.
        "Where are you going?" she asked....... ...  "To get my teeth lah"

        Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

      • Hariadi, Dwianugerah (DWIHARI)
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 2, 2009
          Very funny .... like it .....thank youuuuuuuu.
          Jadi kalau malam2 mau tidur .... jangan dilepas gigi palsu nya ya Pak ... you might need it ....hahahahahaha, for an old time habit .....

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 3, 2009
            Terlobak labik

            Kades Miring, enggak pernah cerita Cinere kering,.....emang mrinding cing.

            Minggu hari selamet.
            URI