For those who don't know: You will find comprehensive SDLX documentation on your hard drive under <SDL Trados installation directory>SDLX\Documents, so you might want to have a look there, too.
Please try to keep the topics in this group focussed on SDLX. If you're having trouble with Trados, you'll find excellent support in the Trados group: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/TW_users/
Your membership will only be approved if you include a valid reason for joining the list in the Join form. This change has been made because it seems spammers have found a way to bypass other security settings.
Also, even once your membership is approved, your postings will be moderated until the owner determines that your messages are relevant to the group.
- Jan 26, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.