SDLX reports running in Demo mode although activated

  • sahibbleher
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2008
      Can someone help me with this bug. I can translate individual files
      without limitations but cannot analyse multiple files. When importing
      files into a project the analysis log file reports errors due to "SDLX
      is currently running in demo mode therefore this process will not run
      successfully. Please activate your license!", although the licence is
      activated. I have already tried returning my licence and
      re-activating, the activation concludes successful, yet I still get
      the same problem when trying to import and analyse files in a project.
      Translating individual files is not affected.
    • Stefan Keller
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2008
        Hello,

        Please note that both "Analyse" and "Apply" are only available with a
        Professional license. So if you're running a Freelance license, this
        message is not a bug but default behaviour.

        You can suppress this message by unchecking the "Analyse this project"
        checkbox on the "Analysis" tab of the Project Wizard. Then return to
        the "Profile" tab, make sure to check the "Analysis settings"
        checkbox, and save your profile.

        SDLX will then stop attempting to analyse when importing files in a
        new project, so you get rid of the error message as well.

        Regards,
        Stefan