Group offer at Proz to purchase SDL Trados 2007

  • cetcheg
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2008
      Hi all, I thought someone might be interested to know that there is
      currently a group offer at Proz to purchase SDL Trados 2007. If we
      reach 50 buyers, we can get a discount of about 50%.

      I'm in no way affiliated to either Proz nor to Trados, but am
      interested in upgrading to the latest version at a very reasonable
      price.

      If you're interested, please visit http://www.proz.com/tgb/134

      Regards
      Cecilia
    • Frank van 't Veer
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2008
        cetcheg schreef:
        > Hi all, I thought someone might be interested to know that there is
        > currently a group offer at Proz to purchase SDL Trados 2007. If we
        > reach 50 buyers, we can get a discount of about 50%.
        >
        > I'm in no way affiliated to either Proz nor to Trados, but am
        > interested in upgrading to the latest version at a very reasonable
        > price.
        >
        > If you're interested, please visit http://www.proz.com/tgb/134
        >
        > Regards
        > Cecilia

        I am not sure which version you have, but in my case upgrading from
        Trados 7 to Trados 2007 is cheaper when bought straight from SDL for 305
        euros. So please be careful before you order. For price comparision:
        https://oos.sdl.com/asp/products/promotion.asp?PromotionID=26.

        Regards,
        Frank