Save the Date--Vernor Vinge!

  • rws1st
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2005
      June 3rd 7pm Mira Mesa Barnes Noble

      We are proud to present Science Fiction Author Vernor Vinge!
      Title: "The Faces of Ubiquity"

      If you aren't acquainted with this extrodinary author's body of work,
      look him up! Here are some of his works:
      The Peace War
      Marooned in Realtime
      True Names and the Opening of the Cyberspace Frontier
      A Fire Upon the Deep
      A Deepness in the Sky
      The Collected Stories of Vernor Vinge

      Bring your friends and give Dr. Vinge a warm reception! We'll see you
      there!

      Star and Rob