Friday night February 18th at 7pm will be the next Futurist meeting.

  • rws1st
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2005
      Friday night February 18th at 7pm will be the next Futurist
      meeting. We will circle the chairs and have another discussion
      based night. This is a good night to bring your future oriented
      books, articles, ideas and opinions!

      Looking forward, SD Futurists is shaping up to have a solid line up
      of speakers for the next 3 months.

      The March meeting is coming up quickly as we move back to the first
      Friday of the month. March 4th will feature John Smart talking
      about "Creating the Symbiotic Age: Futurism and Activism"

      Both meetings will be held at the Barnes & Noble of Mira Mesa,
      special area
      toward front of store.

      Parking Tip: You'll find it easiest to park in the other shopping
      center across the street from Barnes & Noble (because it doesn't
      have a movie theater!), by the Rubio's & Jamba or down toward the
      Home Depot.