Your Chance to Hike with Interesting, Geeky people---this Sunday!

  • Jessica Richman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2004
      Yes, this is it!

      What: Your very own chance to hike with interesting, geeky people

      When: Sunday morning, February 8

      Info:

      We will be meeting at Rose Canyon at 10 am, to hike until 12 pm.
      (http://content.mtbr.com/pscTrails/United,States,Trails/California-SanDi
      ego/,Rose,Canyon/PRD_165592_4521crx.aspx)

      And then going to lunch at Onami (all you can eat sushi, yay!) from
      about 12:30 to 1:30 at
      (http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=76Djb.p_0TrqiFu5gBUmku3r4NyqPSbhiC
      NTqxiIuUNj5JsFYls-&csz=San+Diego%2C+CA+92108-1525&country=us&mag=9)

      All are welcome to join us! We hope to see you there. :)

      Jessica