TOMORROW: Discussion of Book/Article Reviews at 7 pm

  • Jessica Richman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2004
      EVENT: San Diego Futurists
      GUEST SPEAKER: You
      TALK: Discussion of Book/Article Reviews

      WHEN: July 2, 2004: 7 - 9:30 pm (1st Friday of every month).

      WHERE: Barnes Noble, 10775 Westview Parkway, San Diego, CA 92126.

      TOPIC: Futuristic Discussions

      For our pre-July 4 weekend meeting, we'll return to our roots as a
      salon/reading group, and have a book discussion night. Bring an
      intriguing article or book in any of the following areas:

      * Technological futures
      * Entrepreneurial futures
      * Social/psychological futures
      * Economic futures
      * Scientific futures

      For ideas, check out any of these websites:

      * www.newscientist.com
      * www.sciencenews.org
      * http://slashdot.org
      * www.corante.com