Is anyone going to record the June 4 meeting?

  • gildacabral
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2004
      Hi All:

      The June meeting of the San Diego Futurists: "The Art of Problem
      Solving" by Mathew Crawford sounds too good to miss, unfortunately, I
      am going to miss it due to scheduling conflicts. If any of the San
      Diego futurists plan to video tape or digitally record the talk I
      would appreciate a loan of copy of digital recording or tape.

      By the way, I have a digital recording of Mike Korns' talk
      on "Quantum Loop Gravity" -- given at the Las Vegas Futurists meeting
      last month. It's 26M. I can either email it to you if you have
      broadband or snail mail it to you on a CD.

      Gilda
    • Tom Munnecke
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2004
        I had an interesting meeting with Google last week about their "better
        world" work.

        Any ideas from this group?

        Tom Munnecke
        Encinitas