Re: hello to the group

  • James Garfield
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2004
      I'm new here myself... I'm looking forward to the Feburary meeting,
      altho I may get a film industry job up in L.A. by then and not be
      able to come down. Too bad, but at least there's an L.A. Futurists I
      can join.

      It'll be great to talk to others interested in fulfilling Timothy
      Leary's old S.M.I.I.L.E. acronym (Space Migration Intelligence
      Increase Life Extension).

      --James