TEDx Del Mar coming June 2nd, 2010

  • michaelpeddy
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2010
      Hello SDFuturists group member,

      We are having a TEDx event in Del Mar on June 2nd and our topic is "The Big Picture Future". We have some great speakers we will be announcing very soon but we are still looking for interesting speakers related to beyond the horizon issues and ideas.

      If you have a speaker suggestion, please let us know via our site's speaker submission form at TEDxDelMar.com.

      If you have any questions or would like to be involved in the organization of this event, send an email to tedxdelmar@....

      Regards,

      Mike Eddy
      Group co-moderator and co-organizer of the TEDxDelMar event
    • sdfuturists-owner@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2010
        Don't forget to join us on Wednesday at the Powerhouse in Del Mar from 1PM to 10PM for the TEDx event "The Big Picture Future."

        We still have a limited amount of discounted tickets available and we have a great lineup of speakers ready to present.

        Can't make it on Wednesday? Tune in live with your browser on livestream.com/TEDx and join us with your facebook or twitter account to discuss your favorite talks.

        Mike