Looking for Admin work

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2009
      Hello Everyone;
      I am looking for work anywhere here in San Diego as I was recently laid off my job. I do all phases of administrative work, Microsoft Office Suite, Quickbooks, websites (no html or flash) and many other programs. If you know of anyone who needs help - temporary or permanent - please let me know!
      Sincerely,
      Susan Sayler
      760 687-5911