New Future Salon Network Page on Facebook. Thanks for becoming a Fan!

  • singularian
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2009
      Hi San Diego Future Makers!

      The SD Future Salon has been inactive for a while now, but hopefully one
      of you brave souls will get it going again in the New Year. Meanwhile...

      The ASF Future Salon Network (15 cities) now has a Facebook page. We
      hope you will click over and "Become a Fan" of the page at:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Future-Salon/235086452515
      <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Future-Salon/235086452515>

      Once they are "Fans" of the page, Salon leaders, attendees, and the
      future curious in each of our cities can all use this page to post info
      about upcoming (always free) Salons, suggest potential speakers, post
      cool stories about the future of science, business, tech, and social
      change, upload photos and videos, and ask questions and have discussions
      on the discussions page. Posts you make here will make it into News
      Feeds of other fans (unless they hide them), and generally increase
      exposure of the Salons.

      Facebook is improving rapidly. We encourage you to use it wisely now to
      grow your positive, practical, future-oriented friends!

      Visit http://accelerating.org/futuresalon.html
      <http://accelerating.org/futuresalon.html> for our current list of
      Salons. Want to start a Future Salon in your city in 2010? Check out the
      startup guide at the link above.

      Friend Future Salon Network Director Brian Hill
      http://www.facebook.com/brian.hill <http://www.facebook.com/brian.hill>
      or ASF President John Smart http://www.facebook.com/john.m.smart
      <http://www.facebook.com/john.m.smart> if you want to chat more about
      the SalonsÂ…