Ad space available in Conjecture program book

  • Allison
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2007
      There are stil a few spots left for ads in the Conjecture program
      book. A full page ad (the only size available) is $25.

      Conjecture 6 will be held Sept. 28-30, 2007 at the Crowne Plaza San
      Diego hotel (formerly Red Lion Hanalei) in the Mission Valley area.
      (This is the same location as last year.)

      Our Guest of Honor this year is author Larry Niven, and in his honor
      programming will highlight the twin themes of "Alien Cultures" and
      "Hard SF in Space" which have figured into much of his writing.

      http://2007.conjecture.org

      If you want to promote a club, event, mailing list, etc. to the ~300
      attendees, please email your 2.5" x 6.25" 300-dpi tiff, gif or jpeg
      to publications @ conjecture.org.

      --
      Allison Lonsdale
      cross-pollinating San Diego fandom 'cause it keeps me out of trouble