July 14: Mars Society meeting w/guest lecturer Joe Carroll

  • Allison
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2006
      http://scifi.meetup.com/31/events/4998569/

      Friday, July 14, 2006, 7:00 PM

      The Reuben H. Fleet Science Center
      1875 El Prado
      San Diego, CA 92101
      (619) 238-1233

      http://chapters.marssociety.org/sandiego/#EVENTS-2006

      This evening's Guest Lecturer will be Joe Carroll from Tether
      Applications, who will discuss space tethers and their use in
      producing artificial gravity for a human mission to Mars.

      Admission to this event is FREE with a RHFSC Exhibit Gallery or
      IMAX Theater ticket. NOTE: The "Fridays at the Fleet" IMAX film
      at 6:00pm will be SPACE STATION! prior to our meeting.

      --
      Allison Lonsdale
      cross-pollinating San Diego fandom 'cause it keeps me out of trouble