2 gray tabbies, semiferal, need taming or home

  • NatelleB
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2012
      My very nice friend Vilma sent this to me to post for her. I believe the fosterer's e-mail is vpisrael@... for further inquiry. Or Vilma can also answer questions (vivilee@...)

      Photos of both cats here:

      baby:

      Mamma:
      mamma

      Thx, Natelle

      From: vivilee@...
      To: natbe@...
      Subject: Fw: Two kitties need a home
      Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 11:26:22 -0700

      Hi Natelle,

      I hope to find you well.
      Do you know anyone that would be willing to work with this moma and her less than one year old kitten.
      They were trapped by some rescue group volunteer and I work with sometimes, they were brought in to Val's home, but she did not have the time to work with them.
      They are not ferals anymore, just semi ferals.
      We need someone that has a little time to work with them and make them a little more calm.
      Sorry to bother,I know we are in kitten season and it is very dificulty to find a person that has the time and the space.
      There is a cat rescue group that will take them in after kitten season is over and they are more tammed.
      Would you please send this info to your friends that works with ferals.
      I am sorry to bother you, i know you are very busy, but i don't know to many people that works with ferals anymore.
      I still have my colony and my cats and help Animal welfare with transporting, but i don't trapp anymore, so i don't I don't get to see the feral cat coalition people anymore.

      Thank you,

      Vilma