FCC Clinic - Valley Center, 5/13/2012, 9:00 am

  • sdferalcats@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 6, 2012
      Reminder from: sdferalcats Yahoo! Group

      Title: FCC Clinic - Valley Center

      Date: Sunday May 13, 2012
      Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats annually on the second Sunday.
      Location: Valley Center, CA
      City State Zip: Valley Center, CA
      Phone: 619-758-9194 (reservations) 619-236-8782 (to volunteer)
      Notes: Call or e-mail Mike to volunteer for the clinic at 619-236-8782 fitzconst@...; he does not call you back (so if you need a callback, let him know). For reservations to fix a cat you have to call FCC 619-758-9194 (one month in advance is best). Volunteers should show up around 9 am. Ask for clinic location information from Mike when you call if you do not know already. We were asked not to publicize it here in order to avoid people bringing cats without reservations and avoid people calling the vet hospital.

    • NatelleB
      Message 2 of 4 , May 7, 2012
        Sorry; for some reason I recorded the Sunday wrong; this clinic occurred
        yesterday. There is no clinic on the 13th. The next clinic is scheduled
        for June10 in the Point Loma vet hospital.

        --- In sdferalcats@yahoogroups.com, sdferalcats@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > Reminder from: sdferalcats Yahoo! Group
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sdferalcats/cal
        >
        > FCC Clinic - Valley Center
        > Sunday May 13, 2012
        > 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
        > (This event repeats annually on the second Sunday.)
        > Location: Valley Center, CA
        > City State Zip: Valley Center, CA
        > Phone: 619-758-9194 (reservations) 619-236-8782 (to volunteer)
        >
        > Notes:
        > Call or e-mail Mike to volunteer for the clinic at 619-236-8782
        fitzconst@...; he does not call you back (so if you need a callback, let
        him know). For reservations to fix a cat you have to call FCC
        619-758-9194 (one month in advance is best). Volunteers should show up
        around 9 am. Ask for clinic location information from Mike when you call
        if you do not know already. We were asked not to publicize it here in
        order to avoid people bringing cats without reservations and avoid
        people calling the vet hospital.

        > All Rights Reserved
        > Copyright © 2012
        > Yahoo! Inc.
        > http://www.yahoo.com
        >
        > Privacy Policy:
        > http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
        >
        > Terms of Service:
        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • NatelleB
        Message 3 of 4 , May 7, 2012
          Actually I didn't record it wrong; it was an auto change because I set
          the "this event repeats yearly on the 2nd Sunday" option. So what I am
          saying is I can fix it and it is not likely to happen again.